Monday 12 May 2014

Ipsy February 2014 Glam Bag - "The Look of Love"




This was my first ipsy bag, and first beauty subscription.  It came as a surprise - as soon as I opened my tracking information, it said "delivered."  Sure enough, there it was in my mailbox, a shiny pink bubble envelope.  (I thought that it was pink because of it being February, and with Valentine's Day around the corner, but I now know the pink mailer is a standard.)

This bags theme is "The Look of Love."   The contents came in a simple pink bag with white zippers.  The contents of my bag:
  1. POP Beauty, Plump Pout Mini, in Fuchisia Freesia (4g/0.14oz)
  2. Zoya, Nail Polish, in Odette (15mL, full size)
  3. City Color, Be Matte Blush, in Fresh Melon (0.13oz/8.9g, full size)
  4. skyn ICELAND, Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud (two foil packets, one blue clay and the activating gel, for a two step process).
  5. J.Cat Beauty, Eyelashes + Glue (one set with mini glue bottle)
Other products available this month for other bags included (not in my bag, but I figured I'd keep a note of these items should I want to try these out on my own in the future):
  • Mally Beauty, Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Uberliss, RituOil
  • First Aid Beauty, Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
  • Tini Beauty, Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One
  • Phyto-C, Velvet Gel
  • Dr. Lin Skincare, Acne Spot Corrector
  • IPKN NY, Moist & Firm BB
  • Pacifica, Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter
  • NuMe, Intense Renewal Mask
  • Jesse's Girl, 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact




No comments:

Post a Comment