Saturday 24 May 2014

Memebox Superbox 6 Anti-aging


Memebox Superbox 6 Anti-Aging

Superbox 6 Anti-Aging. Published released date was April 24, 2014. I received this on May 2, 2014.  The retail value for this box was $59.00 plus shipping. This box contained 9 full size items with stated values shown:
  1. Cream Galatea Night Cream, 50ml ($39.00)
  2. Secret Key Super Plumping Gel Oil 30g ($42.00)
  3. Elisha Coy Water Drop SunCream(Oil Free & Non-Stick) and Mask Sheet 50mL ($38.00)
  4. Societte Eye Tangle Spot Black Gel 20ml ($29.00)
  5. DKDN Bifida Perfect Essence Special Treatment 30mL ($24.00)
  6. Dr. Joy Sensational Forehead & Glabella Patch 10g ($21.00)
  7. Chams Acaci Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream 30ml ($21.00)
The total stated value of the items is $214.00.  Actual costs to purchase these items is probably less ( really...$21.00 for a sheet mask?)




Cream Galatea Night Cream

One of the few products that I've actually had a chance to try out.  The packaging for this night cream actually had an ingredients list in English, but the text is too small and not well contrasted enough for a good photo.

As soon as I opened this, I smelled a bouquet of flower. I couldn't figure out the familiar smell til I read the ingredients -- Lavender....so lovely. I just remember now that lavender is suppose to be soothing and calming...befitting for a bedtime, night cream?  I love this smell..but if you don't like lavender, it can be overpowering.  Normally I like my products fragrance free..but i might give this a try for a week or two.

The cream itself is white and thick. It does spread on nicely, but does seem to leave a slight residue...I suppose night cream is suppose to be thicker and slow absorbing?

Noticed that box instructions says to "use between hours of 10 to 2am...." ...wasn't this part of the description for the Superbox 14 Night Care box? Hopefully, this won't be a duplicate.

Secret Key Super Plumping Gel Oil

Elisha Coy Water Drop SunCream(Oil Free & Non-Stick)

Societte Eye Tangle Spot Black Gel
Update June 19, 2014: I've been using this eye gel for the last few weeks under my eyes and at the centre of my forhead where I have a little crease.  This is a clear gel that absorbs quickly. So far I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines under my eyes. Its hard to say if its actually moisturizing or not as my eyes aren't too dry.  I'm always worried about using any eye products that will clog my pores under my eyes. So far this hasn't happened with this. Will keep using this for a while more before trying a new eye product.
DKDN Bifida Perfect Essence Special Treatment 

Dr. Joy Sensational Forehead & Glabella Patch and Elisa Coy Mask Sheet
Chams Acaci Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

Overall, this box has great value for the price paid and I can't wait to try everything.  Like most memeboxes, it is sold out, BUT Superbox 27 Anti-Aging 2 is on sale and still available as of June 1, 2014.  Buy yours now or come back later for my review, as I've got one on order, shipping July 16, 2014.

Get bonus points for opening a new account. My referral link is: http://us.memebox.com/user/ilovebeautyboxes

For an extra $5 credit, email hi@memebox.com after opening your account and say that ilovebeautyboxes.blogspot.ca referred you.    UPDATE: Memebox stopped providing bonus points for new accounts as of July 2014.

Visit my Memebox page for more information on current boxes in stock and list of Memebox blog posts.  See also Current Promotions for special deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment