Tuesday 13 May 2014

Memebox Superbox 7 Banila Co.



Memebox Superbox 7 Banila Co.

My first Memebox Superbox arrived. Published released date was April 23, 2014. I ordered this April 25 and it was shipped April 29 and delivered May 2, 2014 by express shipping along with Superbox 6 Anti-Aging.  The retail value for this box was $49.00 plus shipping. This box contained five full size products by Banila Co.:
  1. Acid Color Auto Shadow, 1.2g
  2. Natural Face Naked BB Cream SPF 31++, 30ml
  3. It Shiny Shimmer Highlighter (#02 Nude Shine), 6g
  4. Oriental Eye Eyeliner Pen, 1.8ml
  5. Fill So Good Pore Essence, 40ml




Acid Color Auto Shadow


Natural Face Naked BB Cream SPF 31++


It Shiny Shimmer Highlighter


Oriental Eye Eyeliner Pen


Fill so Good Pore Essence

Update: June 3, 2014: Today is a hot day, 26 C(79 F), not the hottest, but still sticky enough.  I used this all over my face this morning, and nothing else and its now mid afternoon and I have minimal shine and my skin still feels as silky as when I first applied it this morning. Gonna love this tube of essence!  Next step is to test it with other products on top and hotter summer days.


Get bonus points for opening a new account. My referral link is: http://us.memebox.com/user/ilovebeautyboxes

For an extra $5 credit, email hi@memebox.com after opening your account and say that ilovebeautyboxes.blogspot.ca referred you.    UPDATE: Memebox stopped providing bonus points for new accounts as of July 2014.

Visit my Memebox page for more information on current boxes in stock and list of Memebox blog posts.  See also Current Promotions for special deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment