Tuesday 3 June 2014

Memebox Nakedbox 13





Memebox Nakedbox 13. Retail value of $23. Somehow, I have an extra item in the box. I haven't figured out yet if its just me or others who've purchased this box got the extra Dr.Jart product?  I haven't emailed Memebox about it...sssshhhh...I think I'll keep it...a bonus for being such a good customer....

Image from Memebox website












M





Contents of this box:
  1. NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser 60ml
  2. SKINMISO Comedone Extractor (Full-size product)
  3. Peripera Peri Tint Mini Mandarin Juice 2.5ml
  4. Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Super Cream 10ml
  5. SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack [4 wks] (Full-size product)
  6. Dr. Jart V7 Relief Vita Drop [Bonus item???]
NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser

SKINMISO Comedone Extractor

Peripera Peri Tint Mini Mandarin Juice

Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Super Cream

SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack
 I bought this box just to try out this nose pack. I've tried Biore nose strips before, but this is the first multi-step nose pack that I've seen.



Dr. Jart V7 Relief Vita Drop


This box is currently sold out, but Nakedbox 16, 17 and 19 is currently in stock.  Memebox also has a promotion on now: Get $10 for opening an account (instead of the usual $2).  Not sure how long this promotion will last.

Follow my referral link to open an account: http://us.memebox.com/user/ilovebeautyboxes


For an extra $5 credit, email hi@memebox.com after opening your account and say that ilovebeautyboxes.blogspot.ca referred you.


UPDATE: Memebox stopped providing bonus points for new accounts as of July 2014.

Visit my Memebox page for more information on current boxes in stock and list of Memebox blog posts.  See also Current Promotions for special deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment